What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to losing 5 pounds in a week
- Teaching you the only 3 types of fat burning exercises you should do
- Teaching you how to divide your plate in 3’s for fat loss
- Giving you the 3 most powerful fat burning foods
- Giving you the 3 minute metabolic-boosting meals
- Showing you how to customize your workout
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Lose 5 In 7 scores 70.98/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.lose5in7.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: lose5in7.com you’ll also be taken through to lose5in7.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)